Amber Enterprises India Limited is Punjab based manufacturer of air conditioners and its component in India.Incorporated in 1990, With the market share of 55.4%, Amber is the market leader in the Room Air Conditioner (RAC) design and manufacturing. Amber manufacture these RAC's for 8 out of the 10 top RAC brands in India including Daikin, Hitachi, LG, Panasonic, Voltas and Whirlpool. These 8 brands have over 75% of market share in India.
Amber Enterprises India Limited I business lines:
- Room Air Conditioners (RACs) - This includes window air conditioners and indoor units and outdoor units of split air conditioners.
- RAC Components - Critical and reliability functional components of RACs such as heat exchangers, motors and multi-flow condensers.
- Other Components - Other related components including case liners for refrigerator, plastic extrusion sheets for consumer durables and automobile industry, sheet metal components for microwave, washing machine tub assemblies and for automobiles and metal ceiling industries.
- Company has a dedicated R&D centre located at our Rajpura facility which is equipped with a psychometric lab which is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification and facilities for 3D modelling, quality and product testing and a dedicated team. Company has 10 manufacturing facilities across seven locations in India.
- Market leadership in the RAC OEM/ODM industry in India
- One stop solutions provider for the RAC industry with high degree of backward integration
- Strong customer relationships with the majority of leading RAC brands in India
- R&D and product design capabilities leading to high proportion of ODM business.
- Amber Enterprises India Limited
- Issue Open: Jan 17 2018
- Issue Closes on: Jan 19 2018
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 600.00 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price:855 - 859 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 17 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 17 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: Jan 17 2018
- Bid/Offer Closes On: Jan 19 2018
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Jan 19 2018
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Jan 19 2018
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts:On or about Jan 19 2018
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Jan 19 2018