Incorporated in 2010, Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd is Ahmadabad based manufacturer of Kraft paper, also known as paperboard or cardboard. The paper produced by the company is used mainly in packaging industry for manufacturing corrugated boxes and liners, corrugated sacks and composite containers.
Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd business lines:
- Astron Paper has manufacturing facility in Halvad, Gujarat. Company uses waste paper as raw material.
- The Company is having Triple Wire Machine with a daily capacity of 350 MT along with daily pulp mill capacity of 400 MT. Astron Paper is ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001, UKAS Management systems and FSC certified.
- The promoters of the company are Mr. Kirti G. Patel, Mr. Ramakant Patel and Mr. Karshanbhai Patel. Asian Granito India Ltd is the corporate promoter of the company. Equity shares of Asian Granito are listed at BSE and NSE since year 2007. For more detail click the links below:
- Asian Granito India Ltd Stock Quotes Asian Granito India Ltd IPO Detail
- Issue Open: Dec 15 2017
- Issue Closes on: Dec 20 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 14,000,000 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price:45 - 50 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 280 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 280 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: Dec 15 2017
- Bid/Offer Closes On: Dec 20 2017
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Dec 25 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Dec 26 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts:On or about Dec 26 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Dec 27 2017