Incorporated in 2000, SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is India based private life insurer. SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between the State Bank and BNPPC. State Bank is India's largest commercial bank. BNPPC, an insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, with operations across 36 jurisdictions internationally, is among the leading credit life insurance businesses globally. BNP Paribas is in top 10 global financial institution in terms of revenue.
20th SEP,2017 - 22 th SEP ,2017
SBI Life Insurance Company business lines:
SBI Life has product a portfolio of 37 individual and group products, including a range of protection and savings products to address the insurance needs of diverse customer segments.
Company has developed a multi-channel distribution network comprising bank branches of SBI and its associated banks, individual agent network (93,849 agents) and other distribution channels including direct sales and sales through corporate agents, brokers, insurance marketing firms and other intermediaries.
- Largest private life insurer in India since 2010.
- Backed by SBI and BNPPC
- Vast multi-channel distribution with pan-India presence (Branches, Agents and Online)
- Strong capital base. Company has not required additional capital infusion since 2008.
- Diversified product portfolio
The Promoters of the Company are State Bank and BNPPC.
- Issue Open: Sep 20, 2017
- Issue Closes on: Sep 22, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: 120,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 8,400.00 Cr › Offer for Sale of 120,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 685 - Rs 700 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 21 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 21 Shares
- Listing At: BSE,NSE