Incorporated in 2000, HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd (HDFC Life) is Mumbai based life insurance provider in India. HDFC Life offers a wide range of individual and group insurance solutions including Protection, Pension, Savings & Investment and Health, along with Children's and Women's Plan.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd business lines:
- HDFC Life is a joint venture between HDFC and Standard Life Aberdeen plc. HDFC is a leading financial service provider in India offering finance for housing, banking, life and general insurance, asset management, venture capital and education loans. Standard Life is an Edinburgh based investment company offering wide range of financial services across the globe. Standard Life is a public company established in 1825.
- HDFC Life sells policies through a multi channel network. This includes direct sales through own branches, Insurance agents, Partner Banks and through other financial institutions. HDFC Life has over 414 branches and 15,406 full-time employees located across India. Company has over 58,147 individual agents.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited ("HDFC");
- Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited ("Standard Life Mauritius"); and
- Standard Life Aberdeen plc ("Standard Life Aberdeen").
- Issue Open: Nov 07 2017
- Issue Closes on: Nov 09 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 299,827,818 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price:275 - 290 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 50 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: Nov 07 2017
- Bid/Offer Closes On: Nov 09 2017
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Nov 14 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Nov 15 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts:On or about Nov 16 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Nov 17 2017