Incorporated in 2006, Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd is one of the largest third-party logistics service provider in India. Their services includes automated and IT-enabled warehousing, distribution and other logistics solutions.
Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd business lines:
- They offers contract logistics such as warehousing and distribution services as well as other value-added services including kitting and bundling, unit cartonisation and packaging solutions, express logistics such as point-to-point, less-than truck-load and time-definite transportation services; and temperature-controlled logistics comprising cold-chain warehousing, transportation solutions, and long-haul distribution services for perishable products.
- They serves customers in various sectors which includes retail, fashion and apparel, automotive and engineering, food and beverage, fast-moving consumer goods, e-commerce, healthcare, electronics and technology, home and furniture and ATMs.
- Incorporated in 2006, Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd is one of the largest third-party logistics service provider in India. Their services includes automated and IT-enabled warehousing, distribution and other logistics solutions.
- Future Enterprises Limited (FEL) is the promoter of the Company.
- Issue Open: Dec 05 2017
- Issue Closes on: Dec 07 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 0 aggregating up to Rs 9,784,570 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price:660 - 664 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 22 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 22 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: Dec 05 2017
- Bid/Offer Closes On: Dec 07 2017
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Dec 12 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Dec 14 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts:On or about Dec 14 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Dec 15 2017