Newgen Software has four patents registered in India and 27 outstanding patent applications in India and one outstanding patent application in the USA. Newgen has over 450 active customers in over 60 countries. These customers are served by over 265 employees. Incorporated in 1992, Newgen Software Technologies is Delhi-based Software Product Company. Newgen offers product and platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful software applications. Company mainly offers products in ECM and BPM space. Company sells its products through direct sales and through its 300 strong channel partners globally.
Newgen-Software Technologies Limited business lines:
- OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software (to digitization of enterprise content and information)
- OmniFlow Intelligent Business Process Suite (BPM) (to manage a complete range of business processes)
- OmniOMS Customer Communication Management suite (unified communication platform to improve communication with customers)
- These enterprise-wide solutions are used by in various sectors including banking, government/PSUs, BPO/IT, insurance and healthcare.
- Product based Software Company with strong industry recognition.
- Diversified business across several verticals (including banking, government/PSUs, BPO/IT, insurance and healthcare)
- Diversified revenue streams (license fees or subscription fees) from multiple geographies with low customer concentration
- Recurring and non-recurring, repeat revenues from long standing customer relationships
- Clients include 17 Global Fortune 500 companies
- The Promoters of the Company are Mr. Diwakar Nigam and Mr. T.S. Varadarajan.
- Issue Open: Jan 16 2018
- Issue Closes on: Jan 18 2018
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 95.00 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price:240 - 245 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 61 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 61 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: Jan 16 2018
- Bid/Offer Closes On: Jan 18 2018
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Jan 18 2018
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Jan 18 2018
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts:On or about Jan 18 2018
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Jan 18 2018